France is AI was organized by ISAI, BPIfrance and La French Tech – aims at gathering all the players (startups, tech companies, research centers, meetups…) to support the ecosystem. For 2 days, the French AI community gathered around fascinating panels, engaging discussions, practical workshops and networking.
To enter the startup competition, startups had to leverage Artificial Intelligence technology such as traditional Machine Learning or Deep Learning techniques (proprietary or open-source algorithms).
We are very proud to be one of the 5 finalists (amongst 85 startups) to pitch during the event. We won a trip to NY and SF to meet the US AI ecosystem and interact with top tier US VCs.
The 5 finalists and winners are :
- BioSerenity :BioSerenity is a medical device company focused on developping smart healthcare solutions. Our first product is the Neuronaute, a mobile EEG system using smart clothing that allows for long term monitoring of EEG signals in order to help with the diagnosis of epilepsy.
- PlumeLabs :Plume Labs aims to make our cities breathable again. We help those who suffer from air pollution (runners, cyclists, asthma patients and young parents) prevent its impact on their health thanks to our air quality forecasting app, our AI for personalized recommendations, and our hardware for personal pollution sensing – for a world free of air pollution.
- SmartMeUp : Smart Me Up is a team of experts in AI and Computer Vision. The company developed an extra light computer vision technology for embedded systems. The lightness of the technology allows it to be integrated to almost any device or low-cost processor, which considerably reduces cost.
- Cardiologs : CardioLogs provides an innovative software technology enabling any healthcare professional to accurately and reliably screen patients for cardiovascular diseases. Founded in 2014, CardioLogs leverages cutting-edge machine learning technology and medical expertise to deliver top ECG interpretation services.
- and us, Niland: You already know what we do, we teach machines to listen to music and audio as human do. You can know more about us on our about and technology page 🙂
We are looking forward to travel to the US. Thank you ISAI and BPIfrance !